- Request for Consideration submitted
- Contacted by Franchise Sales Director
- Wingstop application completed and evaluated
- Franchise Disclosure Document issued
- Discovery Day attended
- Development Agreement issued and executed
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless or until we have compiled with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.