FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wingstop to Honor our Military with Complimentary Meal
Wingstop Restaurants in the Dallas area will offer active and retired military personnel free combo on Nov. 11
RICHARDSON, Texas (November 08, 2013)— Wingstop Restaurants of Dallas are offering military personnel a free meal on Monday, November 11, in honor of Veterans Day.
All personnel – active or retired – can stop at participating Wingstop locations to receive their choice of a 6-piece boneless wing combo or 3-piece chicken strip combo by showing current military identification. All combos include an order of fresh-cut seasoned fries, regular beverage and dipping sauce.
“We are always eager to show our appreciation to the brave men and women who have selflessly served our country,” said Bill Knight, Wingstop’s chief operating officer. “We are proud to honor and remember those serving our country with this small token of admiration, gratitude and pride.”
The participating Dallas Wingstop restaurants are located at:
- 6760 Abrams Road, Suite 119 (Dallas)
- 15212 Montfort Road, Suite 314 (Dallas)
- 13536 Preston Road, Suite 110 (Dallas)
- 1912 E Belt Line Road (Carrollton)
- 1251 Northwest Hwy, Suite C (Garland)
- 2330 Preston Road, Suite 200 (Frisco)
- 8811 Teel Pkwy, Suite 140 (Frisco)
- 900 N Coit Road, Suite 2700 (Richardson)
- 908 Audelia Road, Suite 600 (Richardson)
- 9208 E R L Thornton Fwy, Suite 204 (Dallas)
- 1515 S Buckner Boulevard, Suite 247B (Dallas)
- 4550 W Eldorado Pkwy Suite 10, (McKinney)
- 4300 Main Street, Suite 200 (The Colony)
- 5250 Highway 78 Suite 800, (Sachse)
- 543 W McDermott Drive , (Allen)
- 7420 McCart Avenue, Suite 108 (Fort Worth)
- 1801 Eastchase Pkwy, Suite 117 (Fort Worth)
- 237 NE 28th Street (Fort Worth)
- 3300 Western Center Boulevard, Suite 114A (Fort Worth)
- 915 Road To Six Flags, Suite E (Arlington)
- 4407 Little Road, Suite 660 (Arlington)
- 1930 S. Main Street (Weatherford)
The Wingstop menu features classic and boneless wings, made fresh to order in 10 intense flavors including Lemon Pepper, Garlic Parmesan and Original Hot. Sides are made fresh daily including hand-cut seasoned fries, made from #1 Idaho potatoes, baked beans, coleslaw, potato salad and famous house made ranch and blue cheese dips. More information on locations, including store numbers and hours, are available at www.wingstop.com or facebook.com/Wingstop.
Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Wingstop has more than 600 restaurants open across the United States, Mexico, Russia and Singapore. The “Wing Experts” menu features classic and boneless wings with 11 bold, distinctive flavors including Original Hot, Mango Habanero, Cajun, Atomic, Mild, Teriyaki, Lemon Pepper, Hawaiian, Garlic Parmesan, Hickory Smoked BBQ and Louisiana Rub. Wingstop’s wings are always cooked to order, sauced and tossed and served with a variety of house-made sides including Wingstop’s award winning hand-cut seasoned fries. Wingstop has experienced 10 consecutive years of positive sales increases, was named a Top 10 Best Franchise Deal by QSR magazine, and has been voted ‘best wings’ in markets across the country. Wingstop is owned by affiliates of Roark Capital Group, an Atlanta-based private equity firm that specializes in business and consumer service companies with attractive growth prospects and revenues ranging from $20 million to over $3.0 billion. For more information visit wingstop.com, wingstopfranchise.com,twitter.com/wingstop or facebook.com/Wingstop.
BizCom Associates PR Contact: Brittany Taylor, 972-728-1449. email@example.comPrint