We are the Wing Experts™
An expert is a person who has special skill or knowledge in a particular field.
Our focus at Wingstop is on two things:
- GREAT FOOD
- EXCEPTIONAL HOSPITALITY
The success of Wingstop begins with our Wing Experts working together as a team. Wings Experts strive daily to give 110% satisfaction to all of our guests. They enjoy doing so, and are proud to be Wing Experts. We believe our guests crave our hospitality as much as our wings!
Our mission statement says it best:
Wingstop provides quality products with a superior guest experience at an exceptional value - everyday!
This is the mission of each restaurant, and it guides the entire support program from field staff to every member of the corporate team. These words guide our entire system, providing focus on top-quality product and hospitality. And these words charge each of us with the responsibility to maintain these elements at their highest level. If you share this same passion and believe you are up to the mission, Wingstop just may be the right place for you invest your time and talents. So pick your path to come join the WING EXPERTS™
DON'T LET US TAKE OFF WITHOUT YOU!
Most Wingstop Locations are independently owned and operated franchise locations. We call our franchisees Brand Partners because they partner with us in our passion for Great Food and Exceptional Hospitality. If you share our passion and are interested in joining the Wingstop Team, select the location where you would like to work and complete the form below. Your information will be directly routed to the owner of that location for consideration.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in applying at a location that is NOT YET OPEN, please visit that location in person to inquire about the application process.
Mandatory fields marked*
Founded in 1994 in Garland, Texas, Wingstop is the fastest growing wing concept, with over 660 locations open, under construction or in development nationwide and in Mexico, Russia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia and UAE! We are extremely proud of our independently-owned franchise restaurants that are operated by the best Brand Partners in the business! Wingstop's extraordinary success has resulted in amazing positive comp store sales for the last 10 consecutive years! Meanwhile, we continue to remain on an aggressive flight path – with new locations taking off regularly!
Wingstop Corporate Headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, where we have built a team that shares the same passion for our Brand as our restaurant owners and our guests and are guided by the following Principles and Beliefs:
We are totally dedicated to operating the Wingstop corporate support team for our Wingstop Restaurants following these basic principles:
- Integrity -- Maintaining the highest level of ethical standards, honesty and fairness in everything we do.
- Respect -- Demonstrating appreciation for the diversity, individuality and potential of all partners.
- Trust -- Having confidence that mutual trust is a primary foundation for successful relationships with all our partners.
- Quality -- Continuously pursuing excellence, with the goal of meeting the highest standards and being “First Class” in everything we do.
- Hospitality -- Creating a genuine feeling of warmth and caring for all of our partners. Demonstrating a generosity of spirit.
- Fun -- Realizing that enjoyment and work are compatible.
- Compassion -- Maintaining a high degree of caring for the welfare of our fellow human beings, both inside our company and in the communities where our restaurants exist.
As primary guideposts for our daily activities, these beliefs drive every relationship we have and the way we conduct our business.
- We believe that human assets (our partners) are the most important key to our ultimate success, and we are committed to act accordingly.
- We believe in recognizing accomplishments and celebrating success of the team and its members.
- We believe that constructive feedback between all partners is essential to our growth and success.
- We believe in the importance of personal and team accountability.
- We believe in functioning as a team focused on shared goals and responsibilities, and we believe our team can create much greater results than the individuals working separately.
- We believe the primary responsibility of all employee partners is to support the success of our restaurants and brand partners. We are in the restaurant business! This is the lifeblood of our system.
- We believe that effective two-way communication is vital to the success of Wingstop. This concept encompasses timely communication, as well as providing and receiving clear direction at all levels.
We support the Wing Experts™ with experts from many disciplines. If you share our passion this could be the place for your career to soar. Wingstop is an equal opportunity employer and we offer a competitive compensation package, including a generous benefits plan which includes Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, Time-Off Programs and Employer-Matching 401(k).
If your talent, experience and enthusiasm match our mission please contact .